m/f/o, full-time, hybrid/remote
🔎 QA Lead (m/w/d
for the joy of work
we are awork – the joyful work-management tool for creative teams.
We help project business to organise more smoothly with our wonderful and good lookin’ app. Interested in joining us on our mission to spread joy in these often busy and hectic work days?
DorteTalent Acquisition Lead
- Angular SPA web app
- Capacitor mobile app
- Integrations like Slack, MS Teams
- REST API backend
- Cloud-native infrastructure
- Cypress, Postman, Typescript, Bug tracker, Github
- Our own component library and design system
- Microservice API Backend
- You will create, implement and improve our QA and testing strategy, activities and tooling
- You will measure quality level, tracks metrics and creates awareness for quality
- You will work with our engineering team to ensure we deliver a high quality product
- You will create test plans, coordinate and execute automated and manual tests and work with test engineers
- You will work with subject matter experts to improve feature documentation and critical test cases
- You will coordinate with our support and product teams to identify, triage and document quality issues and organize bug bash and testing sessions
- You will assess technical concepts and risks, make data-driven decisions and create transparency through documentation
What we are looking for
- You have a minimum of 5 years professional experience in software quality assurance and testing
- Experience and passion for delivering and maintaining high quality software-as-a-service products
- Very communicative and open, collaborative, willing to make decisions and find compromises
- Experience working with software engineers to solve quality issues
- Experience with Integration Testing and E2E Testing
- Knows the business context and understands (project management) web applications
- Have an eye for detail and a high quality standards, can be hands-on but also strategic at the same time
- Ideally experienced with test driven development and code testability
- Drive to solve challenging issues and grow the company with a motivated, professional team
awork is the future of project management assistants. It lets you organise your teamwork and track progress effortlessly. In its current development stage, we work on smarter project and task management, time tracking and powerful integrations for our 15.000+ users. Take a look, you can sign up for free and see what we are working on: www.awork.io
- Flexible working hours
- 30 vacation days
- Virtual shares Programm
- Fresh new MacBook Pro also for personal use
- An ambitious, highly professional and fun team (currently 30-40 ppl) and joyful culture
- Stellar office in the heart of Hamburg with plenty amenities (☕️🍺🥳)
- Hybrid by default: 2 office days & remote as flexible option
- Workations are welcome and a common thing among the team
This Is Us
We’re awork, a team of tech enthusiastic project addicts based in beautiful Hamburg, Germany. We love working in projects: It’s the challenge, the concentration on a team’s shared goal, the constant change and the ability to create something amazing that’s more than the sum of its parts. To us, being able to accomplish so much with only experience, expertise and a great team is one of the biggest boons of today’s knowledge economy. Designers, engineers, architects, consultants, researchers and many others come together to shape their clients’ business, their own environment and even the very way we work and live in modern society. Projects are the symbol of new beginnings and progress. By providing the infrastructure required to make such distributed, diverse, ever changing projects a success, we feel that we can be a part of their journey.
If you enjoy working on challenging tasks in a demanding team with a startup atmosphere, you’ve come to the right place. Contact us and send us an email.
You can find our data protection information for applicants here.
HOW WE WORK
What you can expect
Those who solve challenging tasks must also be paid accordingly.
Hardware of your choice, modern technologies and environments.
Work on applications that are used by 10,000s of users every day.