👾 Software Engineer – Backend (.NET)
for the joy of work!
You want to be part of a motivated team that gives everything every day for our great product? You love modern software development? HQLabs could be the perfect for you 💪 You would work in our nice office right in the centre of hamburg and create concepts, test and develop new features with the frontend and backend team.
- Latest .NET technologies
- Kubernetes and Docker
- Microservice architecture
- REST APIs
- Microsoft Azure technologies like Service Bus
- SQL, MongoDb, Redis
What You Can Expect
- MacBook Pro (or something equivalent – your choice 😉) which you can also use privately
- A motivated team that gives everything every day for our great product
- Flexible work hours, hybrid and remote work possible (CET+/-2)
- Lots of possibilities to participate or contribute to the company culture, the working environment and the product roadmap
- Modern working place in the center of Hamburg with lots of amenities like fresh coffee, bio fruits, soft drinks, team spaces and regular team events
- For remote team members: local employment contracts through Employer of Record
- Onboarding and team events in Hamburg
This is You
- You have minimum 2 years of professional experience with the modern .NET stack
- Experience with Unit & Integration Testing
- Experience with APIs
- Ability to work in a team, participate in technical and product discussions
- Drive to tackle challenging issues and grow the company with a motivated, professional team
What You Will Do
- You will build new microservices for awork with the latest .NET technologies
- You will create new concepts for awesome new features
- You will implement new features, work with the frontend team and maintain our services
- You will monitor and improve the Kubernetes infrastructure
- As part of our motivated team you will work with scrum & kanban
awork is the future of project management assistants. It lets you organise your teamwork and track progress effortlessly. In its current development stage, we work on smarter project and task management, time tracking and powerful integrations for our 10.000+ users. Take a look, you can sign up for free and see what we are working on: www.awork.io
This Is Us
We’re HQLabs, a team of 30 tech enthusiastic project addicts based in beautiful Hamburg, Germany. We love working in Projects: It’s the challenge, the concentration on a team’s shared goal, the constant change and the ability to create something amazing that’s more than the sum of its parts. To us, being able to accomplish so much with only experience, expertise and a great team is one of the biggest boons of today’s knowledge economy. Designers, engineers, architects, consultants, researchers and many others come together to shape their clients’ business, their own environment and even the very way we work and live in modern society. Projects are the symbol of new beginnings and progress. By providing the infrastructure required to make such distributed, diverse, ever changing projects a success, we feel that we can be a part of their journey.
If you enjoy working on challenging tasks in a demanding team with a startup atmosphere, you’ve come to the right place. Contact us and send us an email.
You can find our data protection information for applicants here.
HOW WE WORK
What you can expect
Those who solve exciting tasks must also be paid appropriately.
Hardware of your choice, modern technologies and environments.
Work on applications that are used by 10,000s of users every day.