💸 Sales Consultant
for the joy of work!
This job is a unique opportunity to become part of a fast growing tech startup in beautiful Hamburg, Germany. awork has become the European solution for more successful teamwork in just a few months and our users love the product. Currently, awork is growing 10-20% every month on its own. 🚀
We do what we do because we love to work. That’s why we use our products to help other teams enjoy their work more, become better, put matters of the heart into action.
Our clients are using our tool to plan elections and city marathons, to organize international ad campaigns, for cancer research and to make movies. It’s really quite moving… no, you’re crying!
With over 1,500 interested leads per month, the goal now is to personally support our customers in the selection and implementation of their software. To do this, you should have sales experience in the SaaS business and ideally working with agencies and creative teams – they are our most important customer group. This position includes supporting our customers in the selection of their tool (i.e. sales) as well as consulting during the implementation (customer success).
You like to sell and for you the focus is on giving good advice to the customer and solving their problems. We want to help interested users find out if awork is the right tool for them and if so, how they can best use it. Discussions usually take place with the team leaders and managers of our customers.
A large part of your working time will be spent talking to customers on the phone, in video conferences or via email. To do this, you will have an infectiously positive attitude and charisma that will immediately engage your counterparts.
Like all members of our team, you set yourself ambitious goals and have the determination to reliably achieve them
This is what you do:
- no cold calling: our customers find us 😉
- Business Development: Your work is essential to achieve our growth and sales goals.
- Winning fans 💜: Conviction is in your blood and you enjoy convincing testers and gaining new awork fans.
- Developing strategies: You like to think about the best solutions? Yeah – Together with the sales team you develop strategies and concepts to reach our target group in the best possible way.
- Consulting: You have a sense for the needs of our users, pick up on them and can consult them accordingly.
- Optimizing the sales process: You’re bursting with ideas, don’t like stagnation and get involved in making our processes more efficient.
- Customer retention: You work across teams with the success- and support team on various measures to retain customers in the long term.
What you bring with you:
- Solid experience in sales, customer access management or consulting
- Performance Motivation: You are competitive and have the intrinsic motivation to reach set goals and achieve great things together.
- Persuasiveness: You have a confident manner, can convince through your communication and win customers.
- Enthusiasm: You transfer your joy of awork to our leads
- Sensitivity: You can adapt to different personalities and situations and meet them at eye level.
- Business know-how: Whether you have completed your training or studies, you understand the context and background and know how to apply it.
- Roughly 1.500 leads a month, that are testing awork via our Marketing channels.
- Direct and fair shares of your successful sales
- Working closely with our founders on the most important clients and projects
- Lots of room to improve the sales process with you own experiences
- A product that is fun and enjoyable to sell, our users are very happy with us.
- We are planning a timely internationalization, hence there’s a lot of room to grow.
- A startup atmosphere in Hamburg, the way it is actually imagined and desired: A motivated and ambitious team, fast decisions, high goals, beer in the fridge, fruits, excellent coffee, table tennis… the usual 😉
Sounds good? Let us know!
You can find our data protection information for applicants here.
This is how we work
What you can expect
In sales you profit directly from your client deals.
MacBook Pro, iPhone, licenses of all common tools, etc.
Over 1,500 awork signups are waiting for you every month.