🧑🎨 UX/UI Designer*in Growth (m/f/d)
for the joy of work!
We help project business to organise more smoothly with our wonderful and good lookin’ app. Interested in joining us on our mission to spread joy in these often busy and hectic work days?
It’s not just software
Great design, a cool communication style and a world-class software are deeply anchored in awork. We are not just providing a software but a cool and progressive way of working. Our brand is a big part of what we do to inspire teams to work more happily together.
We love design
We are very ambitious and passionate when it comes to design. Great design delights and makes us really proud of the work we do and the service we provide.
Time to grow
We’ve just closed a Series A financing round to grow our user base and team size. It’s time to lift our product and design maturity to a whole new level. There are plenty of great projects being kicked off to make this happen. There is plenty of room to grow and shine 🌟
- As part of our growth and product team, you will shape the user journey from our website, through the activation and onboarding phase of our product, until they become paid customers.
- Research and hypothesis are the base of your experiments including usability testings, data analytics (we have a wonderful stack), funnel analyses and more.
- You remove friction in our flow and drive product adoption. This involves the creation of user flows, storyboards, wireframes, mockups as well as as interactive prototypes.
- You’ll work closely together with our growth and product teams.
What we are looking for
- Ambition and enthusiasm above all
- At least 3 years of experience as UX/UI designer, preferably in the area of funnel optimisation and/or product adoption
- Setting up hypothesis and developing simple and feasible AB tests which help users reach their goals faster are your thing
- You can not only create a wireframe or concept, but also craft beautiful and usability optimised UI designs
- Open to take your knowledge to a new level, and make the user journey better every day
- Figma (or Sketch, Adobe XD, …) is a familiar ground
- Fluent in English – German is a plus
- Impress us with samples of your previous work and your portfolio
- Flexible working hours
- 27 vacation days
- Virtual shares Programm
- Fresh new MacBook Pro also for personal use
- An ambitious, highly professional and fun team (currently 30-40 ppl) and joyful culture
- Stellar office in the heart of Hamburg with plenty amenities (☕️🍺🥳)
- Hybrid by default: 2 office days & remote as flexible option
- Workations are welcome and a common thing among the team
You can find our data protection information for applicants here.
What to expect
Space for your ideas
We offer you a lot of freedom to develop your ideas and concepts and to work independently on projects.
We don’t have long decision-making processes and a thousand feedback loops. Instead, we love to try out new and crazy ideas.
Awesome team, awesome projects
Work with a team that is open to your ideas and suggestions and enjoys spending time together beyond work.
Flexible working models
Work in our office in the heart of Hamburg (incl. modern equipment, coffee, drinks flat rate, etc.) or simply remotely with your Mac Book.