UX Researcher / Product Manager (m/f/o)
This is the opportunity
awork is a joyful work management tool for creative teams. We strive to enable better and happier teamwork.
awork is all about inspiring and encouraging a cooler way to work, putting people and happiness left, right and center. Being radically easy and radically automated are the two key ingredients to achieve this.
awork is a young, high-growth product with significant traction (10-20% growth per month in 2020). Amazing user feedback has helped us to build a reputation for quality software and actually helpful user experiences.
Our team has 9 years of experience in building, marketing and operating great business software. You’ll be joining a team of professionals.
We’re currently focused on the german speaking markets but awork is developed english-first and we are eager to expand to international markets in the foreseeable future (2021 or 2022).
We’re looking for you if you answer these questions with an emphatic YES!
- Do you want to build apps that people love and enjoy using on a daily basis?
- Are you triggered by the challenge to change how people work in 202x?
- Do you want to work on a growing SaaS product, dope brand and in an eager team?
This is the job
- Establish UX research as an integral part of our product planning & development
- Plan and conduct all sorts of UX research projects, such as interviews, surveys, workshops, data analytics, field studies, etc. to gather insights about how we should solve certain problems and how good our solutions really work
- Validate ideas and solutions through e.g. usability testing, a/b testing, analytics, etc.
- Gather and consolidate feedback externally but also internally from our support, sales, and success teams to build a coherent picture of user feedback
- Conceptualize ideas, partnering with product managers, designers and developers to turn your research insights into elegantly crafted solutions
- Be part of the team that delivers high quality products for thousands of users
- Contribute to important product decisions
This is what we’re looking for
- You have been working as a UX researcher, UX designer, or product manager for at least 3 years
- You are experienced with a variety of research methodologies and statistics
- You are a great communicator and not shy to jump into conversations with users and clients
- You are experienced and comfortable in hosting workshops
- You have no problems visualizing your insights and numbers to communicate them effectively
- You have a passion for digital products (web & mobile) and great UX
- It would be beneficial if you have some years of work experience in an agency
- You have a hands-on mindset, take responsibility and push initiatives actively
- You are fluent in German and English (spoken & written)
Here’s what we have to offer
- Interesting challenges, improving the everyday work of thousands of creatives
- A team of smart, curious team players who work hard every day for our amazing product
- State of the art technology stack, product analytics and close customer relations
- Broad flexibility in how, when and where you work
- Open-minded and motivating culture, which values experimentation and fast learning above first-hit wonders and annual plans
- A modern office in the heart of Hamburg (Colonnaden)
- Fresh bean coffee, fruits, a fridge full of beer, table tennis, consoles, lot’s of cool team events, hackathons, fun merch – you know the drill
Lucas, Co-Founder & Product Lead
For the Joy of Work! ✊🎉
SO ARBEITEN WIR
Das kannst du erwarten
Wer spannende Aufgaben löst, muss auch angemessen bezahlt werden.
MacBook Pro, Lizenzen aller gängigen Tools usw.
Übernimm Verantwortung und setze dein Fachwissen ein.