🧑🎨 UX Product Designer
for the joy of work!
awork is a joyful work management tool for creative teams. We strive to enable better and happier teamwork.
awork is all about inspiring and encouraging a cooler way to work, putting people and happiness left, right and center. Being radically easy and radically automated are the two key ingredients to achieve this.
With 10-20% growth per month in 2020, awork is a fresh, high-growth product with significant traction. Amazing user feedback has helped us to build a reputation for quality software and actually helpful user experiences.
Our team has 9 years of experience in building, marketing and operating great business software. You’ll be joining a team of professionals. We’re currently focused on the german speaking markets but awork is developed english-first and we are eager to expand to international markets in the foreseeable future (2021 or 2022).
We’re looking for you if you answer these questions with an emphatic YES!
- Do you want to build apps that people love and enjoy using on a daily basis?
- Are you triggered by the challenge to change how people work in 202x?
- Do you want to work on a growing SaaS product, dope brand and in an eager team?
This is the job
- Plan and design new and existing features for our work management tool awork (mobile & web)
- Conceptualize your ideas, partnering with product managers, fellow designers and developers to turn your designs into elegantly crafted solutions
- Be part of the team that delivers high quality products for thousands of users
- Contribute to important product decisions
- Rapidly prototype your concepts and validate them with real users
- Advance and evolve our design system and tone of voice guide
- Plan and design surrounding touchpoints and educational content to make our users successful
This is what we’re looking for
- You’ve been working as a UX/UI designer for at least 3 years, preferably in in an agency
- You have a passion for digital products (web & mobile) and great UX
- You see copywriting as part of your craft
- You are passionate about animations
- You are a holistic thinker with an eye for details
- You know your tools like Sketch, Figma or whatsoever
- You have experience in usability testing, UX research and design thinking
- You are a great communicator
- You have a hands-on mindset, take responsibility and push initiatives actively
- You are fluent in English (spoken & written), German is a plus
Here’s what we have to offer
- Interesting challenges, improving the everyday work of thousands of creatives
- A team of smart, curious team players who work hard every day for our amazing product
- State of the art technology stack, product analytics and close customer relations
- Broad flexibility in how, when and where you work
- Open-minded and motivating culture, which values experimentation and fast learning above first-hit wonders and annual plans
- A modern office in the heart of Hamburg (Colonnaden)
- Fresh bean coffee, fruits, a fridge full of beer, table tennis, consoles, lot’s of cool team events, hackathons, fun merch – you know the drill
You can find our data protection information for applicants here.
THIS IS HOW WE WORK
What to expect
Those who solve thrilling tasks must also be paid appropriately.
MacBook Pro, licenses of all common tools, etc.
Take responsibility and apply your expertise.