UX Product Designer (m/f/o)
This is the opportunity
awork is a joyful work management tool for creative teams. We strive to enable better and happier teamwork.
awork is all about inspiring and encouraging a cooler way to work, putting people and happiness left, right and center. Being radically easy and radically automated are the two key ingredients to achieve this.
awork is a young, high-growth product with significant traction (10-20% growth per month in 2020). Amazing user feedback has helped us to build a reputation for quality software and actually helpful user experiences.
Our team has 9 years of experience in building, marketing and operating great business software. You’ll be joining a team of professionals.
We’re currently focused on the german speaking markets but awork is developed english-first and we are eager to expand to international markets in the foreseeable future (2021 or 2022).
We’re looking for you if you answer these questions with an emphatic YES!
- Do you want to build apps that people love and enjoy using on a daily basis?
- Are you triggered by the challenge to change how people work in 202x?
- Do you want to work on a growing SaaS product, dope brand and in an eager team?
This is the job
- Plan and design new and existing features for our work management tool awork (mobile & web)
- Conceptualize your ideas, partnering with product managers, fellow designers and developers to turn your designs into elegantly crafted solutions
- Be part of the team that delivers high quality products for thousands of users
- Contribute to important product decisions
- Rapidly prototype your concepts and validate them with real users
- Advance and evolve our design system and tone of voice guide
- Plan and design surrounding touchpoints and educational content to make our users successful
This is what we’re looking for
- You’ve been working as a UX/UI designer for at least 3 years, preferably in in an agency
- You have a passion for digital products (web & mobile) and great UX
- You see copywriting as part of your craft
- You are passionate about animations
- You are a holistic thinker with an eye for details
- You know your tools like Sketch, Figma or whatsoever
- You have experience in usability testing, UX research and design thinking
- You are a great communicator
- You have a hands-on mindset, take responsibility and push initiatives actively
- You are fluent in English (spoken & written), German is a plus
Here’s what we have to offer
- Interesting challenges, improving the everyday work of thousands of creatives
- A team of smart, curious team players who work hard every day for our amazing product
- State of the art technology stack, product analytics and close customer relations
- Broad flexibility in how, when and where you work
- Open-minded and motivating culture, which values experimentation and fast learning above first-hit wonders and annual plans
- A modern office in the heart of Hamburg (Colonnaden)
- Fresh bean coffee, fruits, a fridge full of beer, table tennis, consoles, lot’s of cool team events, hackathons, fun merch – you know the drill
Lucas, Co-Founder & Product Lead
For the Joy of Work! ✊🎉
SO ARBEITEN WIR
Das kannst du erwarten
Wer spannende Aufgaben löst, muss auch angemessen bezahlt werden.
MacBook Pro, Lizenzen aller gängigen Tools usw.
Übernimm Verantwortung und setze dein Fachwissen ein.