🇩🇪🇬🇧 Working Student: Translations & International Content
14 € / hour
About this job
We’re looking for student support with our content translations! You are a perfect match if you want to gain practical experience in translation during your studies and you are also a bit tech-savvy and passionate about awesome marketing content.
With awork we have a simple goal: to make organizing work as easy and joyful as possible. We do this, by providing the infrastructure creative teams need to make their projects and dreams come true.
awork is already a well-known player among modern project management tools in the D-A-CH region. Next step: awork goes international! And for that we need you! Join us on this exciting journey and help us to bring more joy of work to teams all over the world.
- As part of our Growth Team you will help us to expand our target group to international markets
- You will be responsible for the quality insurance of all English texts and content
- You will be in charge of managing our translation processes
- You will proofread, copywrite and translate our marketing and sales content
- You will conduct keyword research to point out the most relevant terms and understand how potential customers are looking for project management tools
- You are an enrolled student in linguistics, literatures, translation studies or similar fields
- You have excellent written and spoken communication skills in German and English
- You have fascination and enthusiasm as well as an understanding for business software
- You enjoy working in a team and are eager to learn and develop yourself
- You are able to work independently and with a high level of accuracy.
- Optional: You have some experience with online marketing, SEO or working in the advertising industry.
What you can expect
We offer you free drinks and fresh fruit, flexible working hours and a salary of 14 € / hour.
A super modern office, MacBook Pro, licenses for all common tools and what else you need
Become part of an exciting internationalization project in the Tech industry!
Join our team of around 40 joyful and open-minded full-time employees and working students