👾 Software Engineer – Frontend (Angular)
for the joy of work
We believe in work that everyone on the team enjoys. That’s why we give our all to make busy-work and orga chaos a thing of the past. With awork we provide the digital workspace teams need to make dreams come true – and pave the way for a more joyful world of work.
- Angular 13 Web App
- RxJS 7
- Redux-based state management
- Ionic Mobile App
- Our own component library and design system
- Microservice API Backend
What You Can Expect
- MacBook Pro (or something equivalent – your choice 😉) which you can also use privately
- A motivated team that gives everything every day for our great product
- Flexible work hours, hybrid and remote work possible (CET+/-2)
- Lots of possibilities to participate or contribute to the company culture, the working environment and the product roadmap
- Modern working place in the center of Hamburg with lots of amenities like fresh coffee, bio fruits, soft drinks, team spaces and regular team events
- For remote team members: local employment contracts through Employer of Record
- Onboarding and team events in Hamburg
This is You
- A minimum of 2 years professional experience with Angular or a similar web application framework
- Experience with Unit & Integration Testing
- Experience with REST APIs
- An eye for good user experience and design
- Ability to work in a team, participate in technical and product discussions
- Drive to tackle challenging issues and grow the company with a motivated, professional team
What You Will Do
- You will build new functionality for awork in Angular
- You will improve and maintain our application architecture
- You will create concepts for awesome new features
- You will monitor the application with state-of-the-art tooling and fix bugs
- As part of our motivated team you will work with scrum & kanban
awork is the future of project management assistants. It lets you organise your teamwork and track progress effortlessly. In its current development stage, we work on smarter project and task management, time tracking and powerful integrations for our 10.000+ users. Take a look, you can sign up for free and see what we are working on: www.awork.io
This Is Us
We’re awork, a team of tech enthusiastic project addicts based in beautiful Hamburg, Germany. We love working in Projects: It’s the challenge, the concentration on a team’s shared goal, the constant change and the ability to create something amazing that’s more than the sum of its parts. To us, being able to accomplish so much with only experience, expertise and a great team is one of the biggest boons of today’s knowledge economy. Designers, engineers, architects, consultants, researchers and many others come together to shape their clients’ business, their own environment and even the very way we work and live in modern society. Projects are the symbol of new beginnings and progress. By providing the infrastructure required to make such distributed, diverse, ever changing projects a success, we feel that we can be a part of their journey.
If you enjoy working on challenging tasks in a demanding team with a startup atmosphere, you’ve come to the right place. Contact us and send us an email.
You can find our data protection information for applicants here.
SO ARBEITEN WIR
Das kannst du erwarten
Wer spannende Aufgaben löst, muss auch angemessen bezahlt werden.
Hardware deiner Wahl, moderne Technologien und Umgebungen.
Arbeite an Anwendungen, die täglich von 10.000en Nutzern verwendet werden.