m/w/d, fulltime, Hamburg/hybrid
🔎 Working Student QA Engineer – Test Automation (m/f/d)
for the joy of work
we are awork – the joyful work-management tool for creative teams.
We help project business to organise more smoothly with our wonderful and good lookin’ app. Interested in joining us on our mission to spread joy in these often busy and hectic work days?
DorteTalent Acquisition Lead
- Angular SPA web app
- Capacitor mobile app
- Integrations like Slack, MS Teams
- REST API backend
- Cloud-native infrastructure
- Cypress, Postman, Typescript, Bug tracker, Github
- Our own component library and design system
- Microservice API Backend
- You will work with our engineering team to ensure we deliver a high quality product
- You will write and maintain API tests in typescript together with your colleagues
- You will test business logic and user flows
- You will improve the API testing framework
What we are looking for
- You study computer engineering in 4th semester or higher
- Ideally experience with API testing and Postman or similar
- Very communicative, open and collaborative
awork is the future of project management assistants. It lets you organise your teamwork and track progress effortlessly. In its current development stage, we work on smarter project and task management, time tracking and powerful integrations for our 15.000+ users. Take a look, you can sign up for free and see what we are working on: www.awork.io
- 17€/h (20h/week)
- Flexible working hours
- An ambitious, highly professional and fun team (currently 30-40 ppl) and joyful culture
- Stellar office in the heart of Hamburg with plenty amenities (☕️🍺🥳)
- Workations are welcome and a common thing among the team
This Is Us
We’re awork, a team of tech enthusiastic project addicts based in beautiful Hamburg, Germany. We love working in projects: It’s the challenge, the concentration on a team’s shared goal, the constant change and the ability to create something amazing that’s more than the sum of its parts. To us, being able to accomplish so much with only experience, expertise and a great team is one of the biggest boons of today’s knowledge economy. Designers, engineers, architects, consultants, researchers and many others come together to shape their clients’ business, their own environment and even the very way we work and live in modern society. Projects are the symbol of new beginnings and progress. By providing the infrastructure required to make such distributed, diverse, ever changing projects a success, we feel that we can be a part of their journey.
If you enjoy working on challenging tasks in a demanding team with a startup atmosphere, you’ve come to the right place. Contact us and send us an email.
You can find our data protection information for applicants here.
HOW WE WORK
What you can expect
Those who solve challenging tasks must also be paid accordingly.
Hardware of your choice, modern technologies and environments.
Work on applications that are used by 10,000s of users every day.