for the joy of work
We believe in work that everyone on the team enjoys. That’s why we give our all to make busy-work and orga chaos a thing of the past. With awork we provide the digital workspace teams need to make dreams come true – and pave the way for a more joyful world of work.
- Angular Single Page Web App
- Cypress Tests
- REST API with Postman Tests
- Integrations like Slack, Google, etc.
- Modern SaaS tools
What You Can Expect
- MacBook Pro (or something equivalent – your choice 😉) which you can also use privately
- A motivated team that gives everything every day for our great product
- Flexible work hours, hybrid and remote work possible (CET+/-2)
- Lots of possibilities to participate or contribute to the company culture, the working environment and the product roadmap
- Modern working place in the center of Hamburg with lots of amenities like fresh coffee, bio fruits, soft drinks, team spaces and regular team events
- For remote team members: local employment contracts through Employer of Record
- Onboarding and team events in Hamburg
This is you
- You have a minimum of 2 years professional experience in software quality assurance and manual or automated testing
- Experience and passion for delivering and maintaining high quality software-as-a-service products
- Experience working with software engineers and customer support to solve quality issues
- Software engineering background in related technologies is an advantage
- Ability to work in a team, participate in technical and product discussions
- Drive to solve challenging issues and grow the company with a motivated, professional team
What You Will Do
- You will coordinate with our customer support and product teams to identify, triage and document quality issues
- You will investigate reported issues and provide reproduction steps
- You will execute manual and automated tests to ensure we deliver a high quality product
- You will work with software engineers to deliver solutions for our customers
awork is the future of project management assistants. It lets you organise your teamwork and track progress effortlessly. We work on smarter project and task management, time tracking and powerful integrations for our 10.000+ users. Take a look, you can sign up for free and see what we are working on: www.awork.io
This Is Us
We’re awork, a team of tech enthusiastic project addicts based in beautiful Hamburg, Germany. We love working in projects: It’s the challenge, the concentration on a teams shared goal, the constant change and the ability to create something amazing that’s more than the sum of its parts. To us, being able to accomplish so much with only experience, expertise and a great team is one of the biggest boons of today’s knowledge economy. Designers, engineers, architects, consultants, researchers and many others come together to shape their clients’ business, their own environment and even the very way we work and live in modern society. Projects are the symbol of new beginnings and progress. By providing the infrastructure required to make such distributed, diverse, ever changing projects a success, we feel that we can be a part of their journey.
If you enjoy working on challenging tasks in a demanding team with a startup atmosphere, you’ve come to the right place.
HOW WE WORK
What you can expect
Those who solve challenging tasks must also be paid accordingly.
Hardware of your choice, modern technologies and environments.
Work on applications that are used by 10,000s of users every day.